Omasivari – website is designed for non-military servants. In Omasivari you can check relevant information regarding on your non-military service. You must use strong authentication (Finnish bank ID or Mobile ID) to login in.
How do I get into Omasivari?
- Login in: https://omasivari.mol.fi/
- Use Finnish Bank ID or
- Mobile ID
How can I have Finnish Bank ID or Mobile ID
- To have Finnish online banking ID, you must open a Finnish bank account in a bank of your choice. You must prove your identity with your passport/ID.
- Mobile ID you get from your mobile operator.
- If you don’t have Finnish online banking ID, you must visit in your mobile operator’s shop to get the Mobile ID. You must prove your identity with your passport/ID.
- If you have a prepaid mobile connection, you can’t have Mobile ID.
What can I do in Omasivari?
In Omasivari you can take care of your affairs related to the non-military service.
- Find the starting times of the training periods and up-to-date batch status.
- Make or change your batch request.
- Fill up health check-up form.
- Add your picture for non-military servant ID.
- Check your service situation, such as used vacations, expected date of repatriation, etc.
- Apply vacations, deferment, exemption, transferring to military service.
- Upload your resume (CV) to Omasivari, which can help you to find a work service position.
- Accept the commitment contract with the work service place.
- Order travel tickets.
Update your information in Omasivari!
You must check your contact information and, if necessary, update:
- Phone number
- Bank account number
For the daily allowance and other payments, your bank account number must be saved in Omasivari before your training period starts.