After the training period, your non-military service continues in service position
- You must apply for a service position before you start your training period.
- When you have received a written order to enter to non-military service, you can make an agreement with your service place.
- Your service place fulfils and signs the commitment contract in Sivariweb.
- The commitment contract will then be signed and reviewed by you in Omasivari.
- After the signatures, the information about the commitment contract is received by Non-military Service Centre.
- Based on the service commitment contract, Non-military Service Centre issues a service order.
The order for service position issued by the Non-military Service Centre is an authority decision. You can make an appeal referred to §96 of the Civil Service Act.