Transferring to military Service


When you have applied for non-military service, but decide against it afterwards, you may apply for a transfer back to military service.

Do as such:

Send a written application well in time before your set service starting date to the non-military service center.


The processing of the application takes about a week. The non-military service center will inform the regional office of the army in case of a positive decision and the applicant will be freed from the non-military service.

Be aware that you may no longer transfer to military service after beginning the training period.

You can apply for transfer only once.