Training period and batch requests
Training periods and batch requests
You can choose the training period that suits you through Omasivari. In Omasivari you will find only those batches which have space.
If the selection of batches through Omasivari is not successful
- Contact Non-military Service Centre by e-mail: email@example.com
- Enter your batch request, your name, date of birth and valid contact information in the message.
Once you have made your training batch selection
- monitor your post that you will not miss the entry order and the notification of its arrival to your post office.
- You must pick up the entry order personally from your post office within two weeks.
- Your place in chosen batch will be confirmed after you pick up the entry order.
- Please note that you can only make a batch selection twice through Omasivari.
- If the batch you would like to enter is full it is also possible to get into batches through the queue.
- Register for the queueing list by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate in your message to which batch/batches you want to queue.
- Include your full name, date of birth, and address in the message.
Non-military Service Centre has switched to a hybrid model in training periods. These training periods are carried out partially remote.
We inform you about practical matters related to training period by e-mail and text message
- Remember to update all your contact information through Omasivari.
Training period in English
- Next training periods in English will be 3.6.-30.6.2024 and 23.9.-20.10.2024.
- Only if you can speak, read, and understand sufficiently Finnish or Swedish, you can choose your Finnish or Swedish training period from the list below. Otherwise choose the English language training period.
Training periods 2024
|Batch||Training period||Work service starts||Notice!|
|2024/01||8.1. – 4.2.2024||5.2.2024|
|2024/02||5.2. – 3.3.2024||4.3.2024|
|2024/02 Svenska||5.2. – 3.3.2024||4.3.2024||in Swedish|
|2024/03||4.3. – 1.4.2024||2.4.2024|
|2024/04||2.4. – 28.4.2024||29.4.2024|
|2024/05||6.5. – 2.6.2024||3.6.2024|
|2024/05 Svenska||6.5. – 2.6.2024||3.6.2024||in Swedish|
|2024/06||3.6. – 30.6.2024||1.7.2024|
|2024/06 English||3.6. – 30.6.2024||1.7.2024||in English|
|2024/07||29.7. – 25.8.2024||26.8.2024|
|2024/08||26.8. – 22.9.2024||23.9.2024|
|2024/08 Svenska||26.8. – 22.9.2024||23.9.2024||in Swedish|
|2024/09||23.9. – 20.10.2024||21.10.2024|
|2024/09 English||23.9. – 20.10.2024||21.10.2024||in English|
|2024/10||21.10. – 17.11.2024||18.11.2024|
|2024/10 Svenska||21.10. – 17.11.2024||18.11.2024||in Swedish|
|2024/11||18.11. – 15.12.2024|